domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

DT CALL WHIMSY STAMPS

 
Hello, I'm Ana Isabel and this is my participation in the DT Call.
I wanted to create a different project for my application, a card like a " 3D shadow box".
Since the digi stamp ,WILLOW by Marika Collins, goes to a party, I've tried to reproduce a disco atmosphere "ladies night", even "the disco ball" ha, ha, ha, ha
I love this special card! and I've coloured the digi with copic!!!
 
Why would I like to be a member of the Whimsy stamps DT??
 
There are several reasons:
I love rubber stamps and Die!! In your shop, there are a lot of rubber stamps, the different and great artists, woooo I'm excited!!! I could colour them with copics or other tecniques and create a lot of projects, it's a big opportunity for me!!! Developing more and more my coloring skills!!! Great!!!
Finally, I could meet a lot of creative and lovely people, who interchange ideas and friendship.
Definitely, it's a lovely chance!!!
Thank you for reading my post and if you choose me, you won't regret it!!!
 
 
 

2 comentarios:

  1. Great card, pretty coloring! Thanks for entering our DT call.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much, Denise Lynn!!! It's a pleasure to enter your DT call.

    ResponderEliminar