martes, 20 de enero de 2015

Fitztown Challenge January #67 Anything Goes with Optional Twist (Use Pattern Paper)


Wowww, I'm excited!!! I'm a new member of Fitztown DT, I love being a part of this DT, thank you so much for choosing me!!!

In this challenge, you can participate with anything, only one condition "Use Pattern Paper in your Project"
You used a nice cat called "Cutie 2" coloured with Copics, you can find it in our store. This digi adds a touch of colour to my Copics jar, ha, ha!! If you need more inspiration, visit Fitztown blog.

Thank you for watching me and I send you a big smile!! Have fun!!!






 
I participate at the next challenge:
Anything goes" challenge at the Artbymiran
My project with a quote by Winnie the Pooh to participate at the 613 Avenue Create  challenge" Anything goes" but with twist "a quote by Winnie the Pooh"
 


4 comentarios:

  1. The cat is the perfect shape for the Copics jar. She's beautifully coloured too. Hazel x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fabulous and wonderful pen holder Ana
    Dianne x :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is so lovely. Fantastic colouring on the cat.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 23rd ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ResponderEliminar