jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

CRAFT ROCKET CHALLENGES 1# PINK FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS



Hello, crafters!!!

This is the first Craft Rocket challenge with an important theme: "Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness"

I'd love to want to dedícate my card (made with Aurora by The East Wind) all the women of the world!!!!


I hope you join us in  this special challenge and we want to watch your Projects!!!




Thanks for visiting me and leaving a message! I'm happy

Have a nice week and be happy, please!!! Life is too short to be unhappy!!!!

Hugs.
Ana

My challenges:

Unicorn Challenge blog

8 comentarios:

  1. Wonderful card and as always I am amazed by your colouring! Lisa x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You could not have chosen a better image for this challenge and your color is brilliant .................Lis

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Ana!! Your creation looks amazing!! Really love that stunning coloring on you image!! Beautiful PINK design! HUGS :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Ana!! Your creation looks amazing!! Really love that stunning coloring on you image!! Beautiful PINK design! HUGS :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow... I love everything about this card. The colouring is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Unicorn Challenge this month. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Teamie~
    Awesome card... I just become your follower too~

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Beautiful card...your coloring is amazing!

    ResponderEliminar