domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017

MY BESTIES SPANISH BLOG: REMINDER MARCH "ANYTHING GOES"




There is a new challenge at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog as always "Anything Goes"

Remember:
You can participate with ANY project; altered, scrapbooking pages, cards, and anything you can think of.
If you have My Besties images, that would be ideal, but you can use any kind of stamps or digital stamps.
And also remember:

You are playing for 3 My Besties digital Stamps!

La imagen puede contener: dibujo


You can get all of them, here:



SCRAPBOOK STAMP SOCIETY STORE


And finally my project is this using






I wish you like it and play along with us at our challenge. Please visit the blog and leave a comment. 
Thanks for visiting me! Have a nice week!!!!

Hugs.







2 comentarios:

  1. Anita que coloreado del digi, es una hermosura, el encaje y cada detalle que le agregaste a la tarjeta me encantan, se ve fenomenal!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. La digi hermosa as always pero el background creado le da ese aire encantador!!! Gracias por ser parte de nuestro team :)

    ResponderEliminar