martes, 4 de abril de 2017

GUEST DESIGNER AT UNICORN CHALLENGE BLOG IN APRIL: "FLOWERS"


Unicorn Challenge Blog



HELLO, MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy because the Coordinator from Unicorn blog asked me if I could be a GDT for your new challenge in April with the theme: "Flowers..."


This time, I chose a digi by A DAY FOR DAISIES called Aloha Floral and the result is this:





I hope you like it and play along with us at the Unicorn challenge blog.
Thanks for visiting me and see you son!!!!
Hugs.


.
Challenges:
Il mio colore preferito "Sognando Scrap" 














5 comentarios:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thank you for being our Guest Designer! Always a pleasure to have you! Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very clever idea y desde luego otra belleza q cobra vida!! Felicidades

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gorgeous card!
    I'm curious and I invite you to participate with a new card here -
    IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/04/ikesworld-challenges-87-anything-goes.html
    ***
    Blessings
    Borqna - DT for IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Una belleza de paisaje lograste con esas hermosas flores, la chica espectacular y ese encaje de lujo!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very pretty card Ana! Thanks for helping us at Unicorn Challenges! Barbara

    ResponderEliminar