domingo, 21 de mayo de 2017

REMINDER MAY AT CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG "ANYTHING GOES"


Hi, my friends!!!!


There is a new challenge at Corrosive Challenge Blog!!!! As always the theme is "Anything Goes"


We have two fab sponsors and prizes:



Our  winner will  choose 3 digis from AliciaBel

&

The Top 3 Picks 1 digi each one from All Dressed Up




I've used for my project DUENDECITA SENTADA by AliciaBel, you can find it at her shop.
I coloured my digi with alcohol markers (Promakers)







The challenge runs all month, so you have another little time to play along and link your project up to receive a wonderful comment from the DT members. 

Thanks for visiting my blog and see you soon.

Hugs.


My challenges:


5 comentarios:

  1. This is SO cute! Such a cute image! I love that punched edge too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers, and thanks for your visit to my blog! Linda

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Many thanks for sharing this cute project with us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I just love this sweet image and your colouring is fab! Thank you for joining us at PFP
    Natx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A super cute image beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Super cute card Ana. I love the adorable image and your colouring is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ResponderEliminar