domingo, 23 de julio de 2017

CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG: JULY REMINDER "ANYTHING GOES"



Hi, my friends!!!!!!

A time more, I'd like to invite you a new challenge at Corrosive Challenge Blog!!!!!!!


The theme is:

ANYTHING GOES!!!!

And the sponsors are:



&


 

I made a digital card using two digis by Ike's Art coloured with alcohol markers and pencils, the result is:











The challenge runs all month, so you have another little time to play along and link your project up to receive a wonderful comment from the DT members. 

Thanks for visiting my blog and see you soon.

Hugs.


Ike's  World Challenge blog: Anything goes 97

5 comentarios:

  1. Stunning colouring and a wonderful way to show a hand coloured image in the digital world :) :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at IKEsWORLD challenge this fortnight. Hugs Mimi xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That wind fairy is INCREDIBLE, totally captivated me! The poinsettia fairy is gorgeous too. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Absolutely FANTASTIC. Your colouring skills are awesome. Thank you very much for using my images and it it a pleasure to Sponsor you :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Preciosas creaciones Anita. Coloreadas con fuerza, pasión, destreza y dulzura a la vez. La poinsettia te quedo efecto WOWWWWWW :)

    ResponderEliminar