sábado, 6 de junio de 2015

OPEN-MINDED CRAFTING FUN CHALLENGE 38# DOODLE



Hello, ladies!!!

There is a new challenge at Open-Minded Crafting called "Doodle"
This time the fantastic sponsors are:





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I hope you like our sponsors, they are great!!!!
 
Ok, finally, I share my Project! I used a digi called Big Eye Kawai Girl by Lizzy Love Oddball Art Co.
 

I coloured with markers and used two kind of papers.
 
I wish you like it and join us at Open-Minded challenge because you can win fantastic prizes!!
Visit the blog and enjoy the weekend.
 
See you soon!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comentarios:

  1. Good morning & a Happy Saturday to you! Just hopping by on the Crafting Cafe blog hop!
    Had a good old snoop about your blog! I like your style! Now your latest follower!
    Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ResponderEliminar