sábado, 18 de julio de 2015

LAST CHALLENGE OPEN MINDED FUN CHALLENGE 41# "KIDS WANT TO HAVE FUN"





Hello crafters!!!

Today I'm very sad!!!! because this is the last challenge at Open-Minded blog, after this, we'll close it!!!What a pity!!!

However in spite of my sadness, I enjoy this challenge with the fun theme "Kids want to have fun"

This time our fantastic sponsors are:



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lia Stampz
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


I chose a digi by Lia Stampz called Candy Girl with Lollipop. It coloured with alcohol markers and pencils.











I wish you like it and join us at the last challenge, you can win a nice prizes!!!!!
I feel sad!!!! but I've been  happy with this DT, my parnerts are great!!! (without words)
I don't like "saying goodbye" I prefer saying "see you later"
Have a nice weekend!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario