martes, 1 de septiembre de 2015

CRAFTY TIME CHALLENGE BLOG SEPTEMBER WITH SHERRY BALDI

Hello, Friends!!!

This month, we have a new challenge at the Crafty Time blog with the Theme "Anything  but a Card"

Our fab sponsor is:




 
Esty Shop

Store

 My Besties Facebook Group 
 
Winner to receive
1st Place - 3 images
2nd Place 2 images
3rd Place - 1 image
 
 
 


I made a card with severals lays of paper and of course my Bestie girl in the centre, coloured with Pencil and Alcohol markers, and I textured the paper with a stamp with letters! I'm happy!!!





 
 
 

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you want to join our challenge, click here and upload your Project.
Have a nice week!!!
Hugs.
Ana



My challenges:

My Besties Spanish
Craft Heaven

5 comentarios:

  1. Very nice! Love the colors! Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love your card, the papers look really nice.
    Thank you for joining us on My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely card, great colors thanks for joining us at My Besties Spanish challenge
    Alexandra Dt

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Muy bonita !! Muchas gracias por jugar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Esperamos verte en el próximo reto.
    Lidia DT

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a cutie! Love your colouring and layout. But unfortunately you didn't use any lace on you card so we can't consider your project for chosing the winner at Craft Heaven Challenge. Hope to see you at our next challenge =)
    Hugs, Susen

    ResponderEliminar