viernes, 4 de marzo de 2016

GUEST DESIGNER AT ALICIA BEL CHALLENGE BLOG

Aliciabel Challenge Blog



Hi, my friends!!!

This time, I'd want you to show my project as a Guest Designer at Aliciabel Challenge Blog!


This Spanish web designer has lots of digis which you can find at her shop and play along with her at her challenge blog!!!! 



The Shop




Please, join us with the theme: "Birthdays and other Celebrations"

I made a Birthday card using the digi called "TARTA SEXY", coloured with alcohol markers and 3D details made with clay!!



Thanks so much for choosing me as a Guest Designer, Aurora & Alicia!! It's a pleasure!!!!!

If you want to join the challenge, click here and upload your project!!!


Enjoy your weekend, happy Friday!!!!

See you soon!!

Big Hugs.

Ana Isabel






1 comentario:

  1. This is gorgeous - love how you coloured her hair. Thank you for being our guest designer at Alicia Bel this month.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Alicia Bel DT

    ResponderEliminar