viernes, 22 de julio de 2016

MORGAN'S ARTWORLD: CHALLENGE 15# USE A DIE





Hi, my friends!!!!

There is a new challenge at Morgan's Artworld blog!!!

The theme for this fortnight is USE A DIE.

I've made a card with our July's image of the month, which you can get at our Facebook group and you can join our colouring challenge there. I wish you like it!!







You can play along with us by linking up your creation at our blog.
(Please note, maximum 3 entries per person)
If you have a few minutes, please consider stopping by the other Design Team Members blogs and leaving them a comment.

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

See you again!!!

Hugs.

Ana Isabel

1 comentario:

  1. Ana que linda tarjeta,me encantan el tigre por Dios pintas de maravilla y esa combinación con los papeles luce genial el trabajo!!!

    ResponderEliminar