domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

REMINDER NOVEMBER: MY BESTIES SPANISH: ANYTHING GOES






Welcome, crafter friends!!!!


Today we have  the 11th REMINDER of the year at My Besties Spanish blog.






Remember:
You can participate with ANY project; altered, scrapbooking pages, cards, and anything you can think of.
If you have My Besties images, that would be ideal, but you can use any kind of stamps or digital stamps.
And also remember:

You are playing for 3 My Besties digital Stamps. If you use the option of the month You will receive 4!


Theme: ALWAYS Anything Goes !



And finally my project is here: 

I tried to make a mix media project with different techniques as embossing powder, colouring with alcohol markers, watercolours, Inks, 3Ds... 

I hope you like it!



Please!!!! Visit our blog and upload your creation there so you can win amazing prizes.

Thanks for stop at my blog and have a nice week

Hugs.

Ana Isabel.

1 comentario:

  1. Un digi preciosooo, y con esa escena lograstes un trabajo espectacular, felicidades!!!

    ResponderEliminar